Our number one priority is the safety of our customers, guests and staff. We are following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
We have continuously been taking extra steps to keep our customers and team safe, in line with direction from the government.
Some of the additional precautions we have put in place are:
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of our dealership in all areas including the customer waiting areas and all touch points.
- We have also made available hand Sanitiser in the service reception and showroom areas and we ask you to use it upon entry when you visit us.
- Our technicians are using disposable protective equipment whilst working on your vehicles.
- Asking any team members displaying flu-like symptoms to refrain from coming into work.
- Implementing social distancing measures in store and providing materials to our team, which include hand sanitiser and gloves.
- QR Code – Covid safe check-in
We would also ask that if you are feeling unwell, please take care of yourself and those around you. Should this be the case or if you prefer not to visit us we are always happy to welcome you online at https://www.ccsubaru.com.au/
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the steps we are taking to protect our customers and team, you can contact us 02 4320 0933 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org